Hello everyone!
Helena writing here. This blog is the welcome door to the thrilling journey to the Business with China.
During the following posts, you will be able to get to know a little bit more the chinese culture, the chinese language and of course, how am I living this experience.
This webspace is born in the context of my studies. Currently, I am studying in the Netherlands a minor named Doing Business with China. No need to explain indeed what it is about. My interest in this minor comes from by background; I am a tourism student in Mallorca, Spain. I decided to study that because I feel that is what best fits my personality. Getting to know new languages, visiting new countries, getting immersed in new cultures... Those are my passions. And one day, I hope that I can stop my self and say: 'okay. Now I have to wake up and work. Let's do it, because I love what I am doing'.
And now, let's stop the boring introductions. You will be able to know me better during the following posts.
Please, feel free to accompany me during this exciting adventure. For me it will be a pleasure sharing it!
Only need to add: welcome and thanks for reading me.
欢迎 谢谢
Huānyíng Xièxiè
'Welcome' 'Thank you'
| Helena in Chinese |
Hello Helena, Great blog only change the settings in English otherwise people wont understand what to do...
ReplyDelete